Embedding purpose and meaning into everything you do.
70% of most economies are powered by Small to Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs). And yet until now, it hasn’t been easy for them to give back effectively.
With B1G1, small businesses can start giving easily and embed small giving (starting from just one penny) into everyday business activities, creating great life-changing impacts.
For example, when diamond opens a new client account, we will donate 100 bricks towards building school facilities and supporting education.
When we deliver 5,000 consignments we provide 1 meter of rainforest protection.
Every time we gain a new network partner we provide 684 days of shelter to people in need in India.
For each new teamdiamond member we give 1 day of medical support to families in need.
And every time someone goes on a training course to learn about how we can make the diamond journey even better, a book gets sent over to a school in Nepal.
And so, our success is shared across the globe.
Giving with B1G1 is never about the amount of money; it’s always about the difference you are making. Small things really can make big impact.
Since working with B1G1 from 2015 diamond have provided:
- 163 square meters of rainforest protection
- 5,472 days of shelter to people in need in India
- 14,400 bricks towards building school facilities
- 13 days of medical support to a family in need
- 9 books to children in need in Nepal
- 40,000 meals to feed school children in India
- 360 days of access to lighting to underprivileged families.
You can see some of this impact on the map below and can find out more from the B1G1 website here.