This is diamond’s guide to setting up your online business with a lot of help from outsourcing.
Firstly, read the book – The Four Hour Working Weed by Timothy Ferris. It should be your bible! Then we strongly recognised, Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh. He made his millions based on his philosophies in his book so maybe reading his writing can teach you too!
A great starting point is to look at guys like Simon Coulson who is a premium Internet marketer who can really teach you a thing of two about marketing online.
It’s really important to outsource as much as you can. That’s why you can make your internet business so profitable – you spend the time sourcing and selling your products – let others do the essential but arduous bits – like getting your stuff delivering.
- Easier and more importantly safer than you think. Check out www.elance.com where you can quickly post a job and people will bid on the job for you. The money is held by Elance until the job is complete so you know you can get a job well done.
- Your business won’t be restricted by your skill set. Just get the best people in to do it for you – and focus on what’s important – getting and keeping clients.
- You can grow when you want – you can recruit outsource resources more readily than premises, employees and traditional businesses.
- You can keep your costs low – no need for warehousing or despatch staff for example if you use Diamond for your Actual Warehouse. It is so much more cost effective.
Key Areas you should consider when outsourcing:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Google Adwords Management/PPC Advertising
- Social Media
- For the above I use Matt Davis of The Bright Click. I love the power of social media – but it’s very time consuming so we delegate it to specialist.
- Website design – personally I think unless you are an Internet Whizz Kid then you MUST get this done by professional especially if you are starting up an online shop! I wouldn’t give my credit card
- Oh – and apparently a customer decides in only 7 seconds whether to stay on your site or leave – so make it alluring!
- Investment has been made in the product or service.
- Driving traffic to your website – Traffic strategies
- Keeping your customer on your website – Website design
- Convert that visitor into a buyer / customer – Sales Process
- Logo Design
- Video Promotion
- Fulfilment and despatch – now why have all the kerfuffle of picking, packing and managing stock records. Not to mention the cost of storing and paying for warehouse staff – when you’re friendly local courier company can do that for you!
We hope this little guide has helped. There is a wealth of information on the internet but if we can be of further assistance then do not hesitate to call.